Quality Systems Manager
Our client, a fast-growing Chilled Food Manufacturer based in Nottinghamshire is looking to appoint a Quality Systems Manager for a permanent, full time position. The successful candidate will be required to continuously improve the Quality Management System to ensure food safety and compliance in accordance with legislation and customer requirements.
As a key member of the Technical Team, reporting to the Technical Manager, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Managing and facilitating external auditors
- Audit preparation and customer code of practice review
- Managing the audit close out actions
- Management of complaints including investigations
- Managing the Technical Administrator
- Deputising for the Technical Manager alongside Site Quality Manager
- Running the internal audit system as a trained auditor
- Supporting the Technical Services team and responding to customer queries
- Attending meetings as requested including management meetings, morning meetings, HACCP Meeting, Taste Panels, Set up Meetings
Skills / Experience include:
- Level 3 Food Safety
- Level 3 HACCP
- Internal Audit Training
- M&S Knowledge an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage staff from all departments
- Experience within the UK Food Manufacturing sector
- Experience of 3rd party audits
- Knowledge of BRC Version 8
- Impressive growth with substantial investment
- Passionate about food, excellent reputation in the Food Industry, flexible and fast-paced
- Bespoke service creating ambient, chilled and frozen products specific to customer requirements
- Diverse range of non-retail customers from blue chip food groups, to on trend restaurants
- Informal culture but totally focussed approach
The salary for this role is £30k - £35k and working hours are Monday to Friday within office hours. You will need to have a driving licence for this position due to the location of the manufacturing site.
If you are looking for a permanent role with a chilled food business that is committed to continued investment and growth, then this could be the role for you.
If you are interested, please apply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ- P4384 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.