An opportunity has arisen at Glebe Farm Foods for a Technical Support / Quality Assistant to join a growing, successful and leading supplier in free-from ingredients.
- Check and Sign off daily production sheets in all production to ensure accuracy of records.
- Complete online verification to ensure that the manufacture is conforming to the sites critical control points
- Verify that the manufacture of products is conforming to all aspects of food safety through the quality management system
- Complete GMP, Glass and H/P and Traceability Audits
- Carry out ad-hoc in-line testing such as taste panels.
- Conduct swabbing verification – of swabs for cleaning verification and allergenic controls
- Ensure samples are collected and sent off to labs on a daily basis.
- Manage the collection of non-conformance data and report accordingly.
- Support in preparing the site for audits.
- Complete SAQ’s
- Any other duties deemed relevant by the Technical Manager
- HACCP and food safety certification an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of BRC, Food Legislation, QMS and HACCP.
- Good computer skills including MS Office.
- Candidate will ideally have knowledge of both retail and bulk products.
- Strong communication skills.
If you wish to apply, please email Martyn Bond in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org