Senior Quality/QA Manager
Senior Quality/QA Manager
Posted by: Pizza Hut c/o Silven recruitment
Job Title: Senior Quality Manager
Location: St Albans
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Pizza Hut™ is committed to breakthrough innovation and the success of our employees. From our world class operations to our passionate customer mania philosophy and an incredible franchise system, this is one great place to work!
With more than 1,400 stores, the Pizza Hut Europe business unit is headquartered at the Restaurant Support Centre (RSC) in St Albans and leads the Pizza Hut brand in more than 25 countries with c. 130 franchisees. It is a growing business with plans over the next five years to achieve explosive growth, significantly increasing the number of restaurants in the region. Our UK business is the biggest element within Europe, it is split into dine-in and delivery with the dine-in element being operated by a master franchisee.
With a real emphasis on people development and determined strategic growth they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Senior Quality Manager to ensure Pizza Hut Europe strategically manages raw material and supply chain vendors to ensure we are the #1 choice of all Pizza eaters!
- You will preferably have a degree in Food Science/Food Technology or related subject.
- Technical management experience in diverse product categories gained within Food Manufacturing, Retail or Food Service/QSR
- Persuasive with highly developed communication and influencing skills
- Ability to conceive and deliver strategic objectives relating to food safety and quality
- Ability to influence and align senior management stakeholders within Pizza Hut Europe and the Franchise community on technically complex food safety related matters is essential
- Additional language preferred but not essential
- You will develop Food Safety talent within the team and the wider franchise community
- Be a leader in driving our “Trust in Every Bite” culture across the region
- Monitor and drive quality and food safety standards and supplier performance across the supply base and through the complete supply chain.
- Own the relationship with core suppliers/products in the region and support franchisees to improve supply chain standards in individual markets
- You will need awareness and understanding of current and upcoming regulatory, voluntary and brand requirements
- Driving the strategic vision for product, supplier and supply chain integrity and performance will be a key aspect of this role.
- Drive key elements of the CSR strategy, specifically around nutritional and sourcing policies
- Ensure all products are optimized for operational simplicity
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/5951 to our retained consultant keeley.grindrod@ silven.co. uk or call on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.
All third party applications will be passed to Silven for consideration.