Quality Assurance Technician / Tech Support / QA
We are working exclusively with a highly respected, growing food ingredient manufacturer to secure a first-class Quality Assistant, reporting to the Technical Manager. Our client is part of a larger group, a progressive company that not only listens but takes ideas forward, fancy working within a small talented team-based environment?
Ensure that the requirements for BRC certification are met through regular audits, maintain the standards for product safety, legality, traceability, quality and hygiene.
- Responsible for maintaining the BRC Grade A audit status and ensuring that the small factory works in accordance with HACCP.
- Complete audits and assist with specification work.
- Write, maintain and improve procedures as necessary.
- Liaise with suppliers gain information ensuring that systems and databases are updated.
- Support NPD with occasional Lab cover, testing seasonings for salt, preservatives etc.
- Liaison with buyers, suppliers, customers, production and other departments.
- Problem solving and working on your own initiative to improve procedures.
Graduates who have completed a placement with a food manufacturer WILL be considered.
- Requires experienced Auditor of BRC / HACCP.
- You will have excellent communication skills, and display a systematic attention to detail, with analytical and methodical working practices.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the food manufacturing with technical experience within a food environment.
- An influencer and team player. Initiative is a must in order to improve process and controls.
- Self-motivated and a driven individual with passion and enthusiasm for what you do.
- Good IT Skills
Are you a confident, with an enthusiastic flexible attitude? Do you have the related experience? Looking to work for a professional, food manufacturer? Great, then get in touch with Juliette at Pip Consultancy today for a confidential discussion or click apply.
Ideally hold relevant qualifications or working towards.
Pension, Staff Parking, free Uniform. Technologically advanced IT Systems and simple effective processes. Modern working environment and staff amenities, training and development.
Would suit candidates that have held Specifications Technologist, Technical Assistant, Technical Administrator, QA Assistant, Quality Assurance roles in the Food Industry.
We thank you for your application and advise you that due to the high volume of applications that we currently receive, if we have not contacted you within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.