International Food Regulatory Advisor
C£25k - £33k
Fluency in German, Polish, Slovak, Czech, Spanish or a South Americian language offers a distinct advantage
Opportunity to join one of the leading food advisory companies in the UK. Food Advisors are to help manufacturers and others consistently and efficiently meet complex, demanding and shifting legal requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain and extend a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues and likely developments.
- To answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application and interpretation of the above.
- To develop and contribute to publications and events.
- To initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- To contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- To recommend and implement change in services, products and systems.
- To develop self to enhance performance and professionalism.
- To undertake such other duties as may, from time to time, reasonably be required by line manager.
- To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships.
Qualifications and competencies
- Graduate level qualification(s) in science, law or related subjects or the equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience / knowledge of food law acquired in a commercial, enforcement or policy setting.
- Well-developed communication skills – upwards, downwards and outwards.
- Fluency in a foreign language (preferably German or one of the Slavic languages).
- Experience of customer service and interaction with clients would be advantageous
- Skilled report writing and presentation skills. Proven client skills.
In return you will:
Work with a dynamic team dealing with a wide range of customers helping them with various tasks and projects.
A good salary plus benefits
Training will be given to develop your skills and offer the opportunity of progression
This role is open to junior candidates who want to develop a career in food regulation or for an individual who has a keen interest in this field.
Please send a CV to email@example.com or call Lesa on 0208 203 1000 for more information