NPD + Technical Executive
£Flexible (experience dependent) + benefits + perks!
Focused in the ever evolving health and wellbeing sector, this growing FMCG business has been a leader in their field for over a decade. Working with a respected brand, you will have the chance to grow your career in a market where huge opportunities for growth exist.
A key role for the business who pride on product excellence and innovation. Taking a strong lead in NPD, you will oversee product development and existing range reviews as well support launches from a technical perspective. This could involve monitoring quality assurance, complaint handling with suppliers and providing the marketing teams with technical information.
New products must be developed whilst taking into account technical abilities, brand values and regulatory compliance. You will work cross functionally with a number of different internal teams including Business Development, Procurement and Marketing. There will be external contact with suppliers to ensure briefs meet the commercial and legal requirements.
Keeping up to date with trends, you will present industry developments to the team and opportunities from tradeshows and supplier meetings to drive innovation. You must also keep up to date with regulatory issues in the UK/EU.
- Degree educated in relevant scientific subject
- Able to work cross functionally and balance the needs of the teams
- Good at communicating to both technical and non-tech audiences
- Previous experience in similar role, although junior candidates will be considered with limited experience
- Knowledge of regulatory and food labelling law
- Understanding of food quality systems
- Passion for innovation and entrepreneurial
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced pension
- Life Assurance
- Informal dress code + Social events
- Free fruit and drinks, regular additional treats
- Work/life balance perks
- Pets in office on Tuesday
- Competitive discounts on products, various retailers and gym
- Staff competitions and wellbeing schemes
Ref Code: FMW38776
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Sarah to Sarah@cparecruitment.com