Commercial Innovator - Coffee
Amazing opportunity for a marketing & commercial Product Developer passionate about coffee to join leading global brand - experience across food and beverages is essential as is passion for coffee.
The What - deliver consumer preference for our brand through building our core coffee drinks portfolio for the next 3 years.
- Developing and commercialising competitively advantaged, consumer-preferred coffee renovations and innovations that ‘inspire the world to love great coffee’
- Deliver incremental NSV growth in Coffee
The How – work globally with priority markets and cross functional teams to deliver an innovation roadmap
What are the main key tasks:
- Lead concept development and delivery of fantastic coffee-led seasonal products.
- Support true ‘new to world’ innovation – develop competitively advantaged products that solve a consumer need in a way that no one else does
- Support core coffee optimisation – continuous improvement of our core drinks and delivery systems
- Knows best practice innovation processes – how to make innovation happen properly, at pace
- Comfortable with commercial conversations as well as creative ones
- Connected with international (beverage trends) and industry best practice
- Understands the ‘fuzzy front end’ of innovation – can develop great concepts against consumer needs
- Can structure complex recommendations simply, help teams move through decision-making
- Commercial AND consumer-led, with great analytical skills - not afraid of a spreadsheet but also comfortable with real human beings!
- Strong communication and influencing skills – ability to influence senior teams
- Self-starter, lots of drive
- Resilient and flexible – can work well across all levels of the organisation
- 5+ years’ experience in world class marketing organisation (brand management, strategy, innovation) OR consultancy/innovation agency
- Knows how to work an organisation to make things happen
Apply for Commercial Innovator - Coffee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly