This leading manufacturer develop an array of specialist products and are looking to do so in the safest and most efficient way. As a result of growth and in the interest of further development, they are in need of an Entry-level Regulatory Officer. You have the chance to be instrumental in driving best practice by working cross functionally within the business in order to maintain compliance and customer relationships.
You have the opportunity to join an established FMCG company that are focused upon delivering well-proven products, manufactured to a high standard to their customers. As a result of their UK & Global presence, they are in need of a Entry-level Regulatory Officer to be responsible for meeting & maintaining regulatory compliance based from their site in the Shrewsbury area.
You could be part of a forward thinking, established business that are continuing to grow from strength to strength. As the Regulatory Officer you will be working with internal and external stakeholders in order to communicate regulatory changes and drive improvements.
- Responsible for meeting regulatory compliance to appropriate medical devices directives, guidance notes and standards.
- Responsible for meeting and maintaining regulatory compliance to CLP and other legislation and guidance related to chemical manufacturing and supply.
- Liaise with external interested parties in relation to compliance (e.g. MHRA, Customs & Excise, international equivalents, customers and suppliers).
- Provide information to maintain compliance with relevant management systems (e.g. ISO9001:2008, ISO13485:2003, ISO14001:2004)
- Maintaining and enhancing safety data sheets (SDS) and product labelling requirements
- Contribute to the development of a continuous improvement culture and, where applicable, with interested parties.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of relevant and updated legislation, directives and guidance including Medical Devices and chemical related legislation including CLP
- Facilitate good working practice, knowledge base and teamwork.
The Regulatory Officer needs to be someone with a Scientific Qualification who is looking for their first step into the industry, looking for a role to learn & grow, with training & support from the business. The successful applicant will also have:
Circa £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits