New Chapter are partnering with an award-winning Artisan food manufacturer in North West London to help find them an operations manager that will be vital to the business’s future success. You will be joining a young business that is truly passionate about the products they produce, ensuring that they manufacture the most delicious and exciting products without compromising on quality, taste or the use of natural ingredients.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone that wants to make a real impact and grow into a key member of the management team!
- Although office-based, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the production facility
- Plan all aspects of production – including ordering ingredients, recruiting staff and managing incoming/outgoing deliveries.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers
- Ensuring all production targets are met and are in-line with our food-hygiene policies and procedures
- Constantly look at ways to improve the manufacturing process
- Gather and analyse data to uncover business insights and recommendations
- Event planning (occasional)
- Aiding at events/trade exhibitions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A strong proficiency in Excel (required)
- Highly organised, excellent project management skills
- Interested in identifying business opportunities from an operational perspective
- You will also need to be flexible and be willing to help/aide other parts of the business
Previous experience within a food environment isn’t required but is advantageous!
If you think this is you – please apply today.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.