2 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a driven and hard-working individual ready to start or continue your career in the food industry?
Our client is an award-winning food manufacturing company, based in Dorset, looking for a technical assistant.
- Working alongside the technical team to ensure all the processes are met to the highest expectations
- To seek continuous improvements in quality standards
- Maintain and improve food safety culture within the business
- Monitor issues relating to the raw materials whilst ensuring the correct implementation of the company’s standards
- Support the technical functions and technical services within the company
- Monitoring and processing of both internal and external complaints
- Assist in both internal and external audits
- Routine checks on documents throughout the site
- Ensure the required standards are met to monitor the product once in production
- Undertake other duties when required
- Educated to degree level (food science related is desirable)
- Experience within a similar food environment
- Competent with computer systems and software
- Good communicator and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as wall as being a member of the technical team
- Ability to handle and organise information effectively
- Time management skills
What’s on offer:
- A competitive salary of £20,000
- Job type: Full-time
If this role interests you or you have experience in a similar role, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact James at D R Newitt on 01312265060 for further details.
Apply for Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly