Product Development Team Lead DACH (Culinary) (f/m/d)
- Contract Type
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 12 countries on 3 continents. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
No two days are the same in the HelloFresh Culinary Product Development Team! An appetite for pace and change is essential. You will have lots of interaction across the business, be that working closely with our chefs on their developments, negotiating with procurement on ingredients, to working alongside Business Development to ensure our product reflects what our customers needs and wants.
Establishing new processes, and observing optimisation potential in what we already do is a critical aspect to effective implementation in a fast growing company. A logical and fast paced mindset is essential, with the flare of creative problem solving to bring everything across the line. We look forward to working with a top talent who is impact-focused and is always willing to raise the bar!
About the job
- Team Leadership responsibility of a multidisciplinary team
- Serve as a role model for an agile mindset and a can-do attitude
- Define & facilitate prioritisation, problem-solving and action plans for Culinary projects and team members
- Proactively identify, define, recommend and initiate continuous improvement of our operational processes
- Support the team in identifying product opportunities, articulating customer needs & benefits, defining launch success criteria and quality of execution
- Highly collaborative and cross-functional working style within a large and complex organisation
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor or Master qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years line management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a high performance culture environment (FMCG, GrowthCo, Consulting)
- A strong understanding of consumer products and/or supply chain
- A background in the food industry is a huge plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Eligibility to work in Germany would be advantageous
What we offer
- A unique position in one of the Berlin top employer and innovation lead in the food industry
- Active involvement in product development projects with extensive visibility throughout the HF group and with management
- Become a vital and influencial player in a first class team with plenty of space for development and growth
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training and team coaching
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme, flexible working hours and sabbatical policy
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
- Relocation service to Berlin
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. All personnel decisions are based on equal opportunities and are made on the basis of the qualifications, performance and the company’s requirements.