Plant Supply Chain Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Provide leadership and oversight to the plant scheduling & warehouse team, including materials purchasing planning, production scheduling, inventory management, product life cycle change management, disposals, risk and SLOB management, master data governance.
- Identify and implement improvements to working practices to improve efficiency, performance and reliability in the supply chain, including: vendor management, seasonality and promotions planning and supplier inventory planning.
- Leads plant scheduling activities for product life cycle management, including new product launches, reformulations and discontinuations.
- Responsible for all systems monitoring and enhancements (SAP), system training and core power users. Main lead into McCormick IT for technical enhancements / changes.
- Responsible for the tactical and strategic factory materials and inventory plans, set targets, manage year on year stock value / inventory turnover improvements to support UK Supply Chain targets.
- Oversee development and coaching of departmental team members. Develop individual goals for direct reports and ensure alignment to functional OGSM's. Follow up and monitor progress of individual goals and adjust as necessary to changes in business priorities and objectives
- Represent plant Supply Chain planning on local, regional and global projects, with regard to Commercialisation, CCI and engineering changes.
- Degree qualified, or equivalent. A relevant post graduate qualification in Supply Chain is desirable, but not essential.
- Operations / Supply Chain background and proven track record of target focused delivery in fast paced Operational environment
- Experience in fast paced FMCG work environment
- Material planning and management experience
- Experience of inventory analysis and management, including managing and leading improvements in inventory turnover / stock accuracy and JIT / Kanban processes
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Working knowledge of cycle count process, SAP
- Ability to deal with complexity and change
- Customer focused
- Strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply for Plant Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly