My FMCG, market-leading client are recruiting two Materials Controllers to double their current team due to rapid growth as a result of success.
My market-leading FMCG client are recruiting two Materials Controllers to double their current team due to rapid growth as a result of success. My client pride themselves on world-class manufacturing and retail, and are impressively vertically integrated.
As Material Planner for my Cambridge based client, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all purchase orders are placed in line with supplier lead-times
- Expedite all purchase orders to ensure you receive delivery on time and in full
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure delivery standards are met
- Manage material shortages and communicate to all relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure alignment on future risks and upcoming events
- Ensure Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) is maintained with applicable suppliers, maintaining up to date information and seek further opportunities
- Manage redundant stock ensuring minimal stock and no legacy stock and any upcoming risks are escalated
- Manage stock value ensuring alignment with current Demand, reporting weekly on variance to budget
- Manage international stock holding in line with forecasts whilst adhering to the critical path
The successful candidate for the role of Material Planner will be passionate, driven and aspirational as well as a true brand ambassador for the company. You will have strong self-awareness, communication, networking and interpersonal skills, and be capable of effective prioritisation and execution in a high-pressure environment.
You will be a self-starter with a positive attitude and an eye for detail, and act with professionalism, discretion and sensitivity.
The successful candidate for the role of Material Planner will be offered c. £30,000 - £35,000 plus exceptional benefits package.
You must be flexible and willing to travel.