Alexander Steele Recruitment are currently working in partnership with Multi-Site food manufacturing company based in Norfolk. We are currently assisting them with the recruitment of a Maintenance Engineer to join their business.
Initially, you will be working Monday – Friday (office hours) and the salary on offer will be circa £33,000. Once you have successfully completed a training period you will move on to a Continental shift pattern working 4 on 4 off and your salary will increase to £40,000 per annum.
You will also receive great company benefits and overtime is paid at time and a half.
- Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment.
- To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests.
- To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required.
- To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, to provide the most effective maintenance service possible thus maximising production output.
- Good team player but can work on own when required.
- Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with normal hours, if required
- Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
- Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
- Time Served / Apprentice trained Engineer.
- Ideally, 3 years’ + experience working within the FMCG sector, ideally food or drink manufacturing
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Full, clean driving license
- Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Uses Microsoft Office tools, PC literate
If you would like further information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or call Clarke Smith on 0131 370 9191