Packaging Operations Manager (FMCG)
2 days left
- Contract Type
Packaging Manager - Food Manufacturing
My client due to continued growth and heavy investment in North Devon is seeking an Packaging Operations Manager to oversee and lead the daily packaging operations within a busy FMCG manufacturing site.
- You will be responsible for day to day to operation and execution of plan producing high quality products, as per customer demand and adhering to health and safety on site.
- You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills, open to mentoring your management team.
- You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery and people development.
- Work with retailers, clear communication
- This is an opportunity to really make a difference and implement a change culture.
Skills and experience;
- -Working within a fast paced food or drink manufacturing packaging environment
- -Work closely with various departments, production, warehousing, planning, quality/technical, engineering
- -Focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes
- -Strong communicator
- -Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
- -Accountability for profit and loss (P&L)
- -Management of a large team
Package and Benefits
Days Based- Monday to Friday with flexibility as per the business needs
Salary- Competitive plus bonus and strong benefits package including pension, healthcare and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Key words- Senior Production Manager, Shift Manager, Operations Manager, GM, General Manager, Site Manager, Operations, Factory Manager, KPI, Planning, Management, Senior Supervisor, FMCG, Food Safety, Food Hygiene, GMP, BRC, HACCP, Labour, Waste
For more information please contact Carla at Mach Recruitment
Mach are acting as an agent for this vacancy
Apply for Packaging Operations Manager (FMCG)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly