Assistant Technical Manager
This is a largely office based position working with a growing company and an established group.
In the position you would assist the Technical Manager, review the Technical Departmental work practices and monitor the factory processes (i.e. Low Risk, High Care and Hatch) to ensure maintenance of food safety and quality in compliance with the Company’s BRC Global Standard, Quality Management System and HACCP for the site.
You would manage one technical administrator in the role.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Recruitment and development
- Management of RSPO system
- Internal Audits for QMS, Traceability & Product Recall
- Supplier Approval system
- QC Hold / Non-Conformance System
- Quality Management system inc document control
- Traceability and Due Diligence documentation
- Management of the Customer Complaints system
- Liaison with external bodies as required (i.e. customers, suppliers, BRC, EHO, TSO)
Previous experience with processes, policies and documentation within a food manufacturing environment is required for this job. There will be some technical specification work to be carried out when needed too and so experience with this is a bonus.
Working hours will be 8-5 Monday to Friday
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 30000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.