I am currently recruiting an experienced Quality Assurance Manager for my client who is a well-established Food Manufacturer based in Essex.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career whilst being part of a rewarding and forward-thinking organisation.
Reporting regularly to the Group Technical Manager, you will identify, champion and continuously improve the quality standards within the Technical department and across the company. You will certify compliance to retailer, BRC and regulatory standards whilst supporting operations in short to long term strategies surrounding product quality.
- Accountable for ensuring all quality, safety and legal are maintained to the company’s standards
- Assuring that all complaints are documented and addressed appropriately
- Set the direction for the quality team, as well as manage, review and monitor their performance
- Promote quality and safety by leading by examples coaching and challenging unsafe practises and behaviour
- Ensure site audits are maintained and improved
- Document and update product specifications
- Fully trained and certified with the latest HACCP and BRC standards
- Experienced with quality assurance within food manufacturing
- Ideally hold a food-related degree or equivalent
- Experience in management roles or familiarity in leading a team
- Ability to communicate across the business from junior to more senior roles
- I.T literate
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise effectively and efficiently
What’s on offer:
- Up to £35k + lucrative package
- Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Company benefits
If this role interests you, please call Ryan Buckley at 01312265060