Head of Operations
1 day left
- Contract Type
My client are a privately owned manufacturing business who are currently seeking a Head of Operations Manager to take full responsibility responsible for the factory. I am seeking those who have both Production and Supply Chain background.
- Delivery of all minimum required customer service levels across all product sectors.
- Key spend to be reviewed to include UK sourced flour, energy and indirect services.
- Daily review of operations performance against key KPIs and regular site tours to review any particular areas of non-conformance.
- Control of finished stock, raw material and packaging movement and accuracy.
- Ensuring the total continuity of raw material and packaging supplies to Southall.
- Order processing and accuracy of invoicing.
- Monitoring of overall stock levels and liaison with operational teams to ensure target levels are maintained.
- Monitoring of stock levels and service delivery to customer base.
- Ensure total operations employee compliance with all Company policies and procedures by ensuring appropriate training programmes are in place and by continuous staff briefings.
- Weekly review with the Engineering team of all planned maintenance programmes to ensure that we have the right priorities and that work can be carried out safely and within Budget.
- Develop systems that deliver both Group and key customer requirements.
- Completion of annual Appraisals for all managers.
- Ensure appropriate training in place to allow all staff to be at the required skill level for every position.
- Work with MD and Projects Team to prepare Capex proposals that demonstrate the required Group return on investment .Implement any agreed projects on time and within Budget
- £65,000 salary
- Working Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
- 15% Bonus
Apply for Head of Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly