Our client, are a popular and well-known food business based in Cambridgeshire. A new vacancy has arisen for a Production Planner to join the team.
- Full responsibility for the creation of accurate production plans – in line with customer requirements and sales forecasts
- Build close working relationships with the Sales team to ensure a full understanding of customer requirements
- Work closely with the demand team to ensure the right level of Raw Materials are in stock to allow orders to be fulfilled
- Daily use of excel spreadsheets to manage the department requirements
- An experienced Production Planner – ideally from the food industry but will look at any FMCG background
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communicator – can communicate at all levels
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
What’s on offer?
- £28k - £32k
- 4 on 4 off (6am – 6pm)
- Genuine opportunities for career progression and development
If you are interested in applying for this excellent opportunity please upload your current CV today. If you would like more information please contact Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.