1 day left
- Contract Type
Senior Flavourist – Sweet
My client is a global top 5 flavour house servicing some of the most well known FMCG businesses internationally. Due to continued growth there is now an opportunity for an Senior Flavorists to join their expanding UK team. These roles will be leading the seasoning creation for exciting projects within the snack category.
- To create winning sweet ingredients and taste solutions within predefined time and cost criteria.
- To manage customer brief projects.
- Anticipate, investigate and resolve problems with raw materials and finished seasonings as needed
- Support introduction of new raw materials in the creative portfolio
- Support the scale up of new formulations in pilot plant and production
- Motivate, mentor and train other members of the team such as Trainees and junior Flavorists
- Lead technical presentations including to regional customers
- Actively build strong multi-level relationships with key customers in partnership with Sales
- Educated to BSc level in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Science or similar.
- Specialist training as a Flavourist
- Experience working with global accounts.
- Expert tasting and evaluation skills.
- Being bilingual would be a plus.
For more info please get in touch with email@example.com
Apply for Senior Flavourist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly