Maintenance Engineer, South East London
Days: 8am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday
We are recruiting a Maintenance Engineer who has demonstrable successful experience of working in a maintenance role, and has the proven capabilities to ensure the long-term performance of the machinery, refrigeration and air conditioning along with performing more routine maintenance tasks throughout the business. The role will also be responsible for establishing, updating and implementing planned and preventative maintenance routines that preserve the capital investment of the company and allows production and operations to perform at all times.
As the Maintenance Engineer you must have excellent attention to detail to identify problems and coming up with appropriate solutions to resolve these. You will also be able to discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute various improvement programs. The ability to communicate to a multidisciplinary workforce is essential.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A multi-skilled engineer fully competent with both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioning installation, servicing and repairs
- Knowledge of mechanical systems including motors, gearboxes and drive systems
- PPM environment experience
- A competent understanding of food safety requirements
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Professional in their approach to dealing with issues and employees.
Hours of Work:
Standard working hours will be between 8am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday but may be required to occasionally work nights to coordinate with the majority of production or when an emergency arises. Occasional weekend work planned in advance may be necessary in order to meet specific needs.
Salary: circa £40,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply'' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrician, Mechanic, Multiskilled, Supervisor, PPM, Manufacturing, FMCG, Production, Manufacturer, Food, Operations, North, East, South, West, Central London, Essex, Kent