Maintenance Engineer job based on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern offering guaranteed training and skills enhancement also with promotion possibilities.
Not just another Maintenance Engineering job!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a food business which takes pride in its people. Working with this team of high calibre individuals you'll be focused on delivering the best to the best. Training and skills enhancement is guaranteed and career progression is a realistic possibility - show them what you are worth and you will never look back!
Do you think of yourself as pivotal to the success of your business? Well, if you are an Engineer working for a Food Manufacturer then that is how you are regarded. If you can't keep the equipment going, then the orders will not be met - a disaster for the business. If you believe that the Engineer plays such an inherent part in the organisation, and you take pride in that, then you are possibly the sort of person that we want to talk to.
Our ideal person will:
- Have experience of working within a food or packaging environment
- Have a time served apprenticeship
- Possess recognised electrical and / or mechanical qualifications
- Understand PLC and computer controlled equipment
- Be competent in electrical/electronic/mechanical fault finding and analysis skills
- Be happy to work on their own, managing their work load, but also be equally happy to work in a team
- Have a flexible attitude to work to ensure that all requirements are met
- Be an excellent communicator across all disciplines from shop floor to senior management.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. VAF895164b
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob