Sales Office Manager
Up to £28k (according to experience)
Ref code: FMW38744
At the forefront of event food and drink, this business is fast becoming the market leaders, constantly changing and adapting, making the customers experience number one.
Beginning as a small family owned business, they now supply over 15 million customers every year. The business foundations are their core values, with future growth plans already in place to achieve their next targets.
- Providing administrative support
- Planning transport in accordance with any sales requirements
- Maintain a close relationship with the warehouse manager resolving any issues
- Co-ordinate event information for the sales team
- Manage the support team and be comfortable allocating duties
- Active day to day involvement in fulfilling office procedure requirements
- Liaison with managers on site where appropriate
- Handling enquiries via email, telephone and in person
- Manage the entire commercial sales administration process
- Suggest, streamline and implement process improvements
- Build and maintain excellent internal departmental relationships
- Managing payment schedule with clients, raising invoices, chasing payments
- Product sales experience
- Able to pick up tasks and learn new skills quickly.
- To be able to handle a heavy work load and a number of different tasks.
- You will need to be competent in IT and Microsoft systems.
- A knowledge of Sage accounting system would be an advantage.
- Previous experience within an office management role or managing a team would also be an advantage.
- You will be self-motivated and able to manage staff at all levels
Ref code: FMW38744
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.