Quality Assistant/Specification Technologist
Food Quality Technologist – Nutrition/Food Science
£18-24k basic, + benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a market leading and well-established food manufacturer for a Food Quality and Specifications Technologist. Our client is seeking an experienced and technically focused Food Specifications Technologist to join their Manufacturing site in Essex.
- The key day-to-day tasks of the Food / Specification Technologist include:
- Provide technical support to ensure to enable the business to meet food safety, legality and specific customer requirements
- Work closely with the NPD and wider QA team to create accurate technical documents for new products in a timely manner.
- Liaise directly with customers and suppliers updating them on technical information and responding to requests to build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Generate technical pack copy information, approve artwork, labels and packaging and maintain accurate finished product specifications for all customers and own brand products
- Key attributes of the Food / Specification Technologist include:
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills essential
- Experience from a technical based role within food manufacturing preferable
- Good understanding of technical food specification writing preferable
- Experience of working directly with major retailers highly beneficial
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Degree in Food Science/Nutrition preferred
- Great scope for progression for the right individual.
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com