- Implement and sustain the Greencore Manufacturing Excellence processes at site; engaging with the front line teams to create a culture of continuous improvement
- Deliver training and provide ongoing coaching and hands on support for the use of basic elements of the Greencore Manufacturing Excellence toolkit to build practical experience and ongoing capability
- Facilitate team based improvement and problem solving activity
- Coordinate the site operational focused SOP training, to be delivered by operations, and periodically check adherence
- Ensure consistent best practice sharing across the manufacturing unit
- Using an external network to ensure we're always best practice and supporting the projects to adopt these effectively
- Contributing to the new product development process to ensure new products are fit for cost effective manufacture
- Guidance and support to the manufacturing unit deployment of performance management rhythms and measures
- Deliver specific projects and tasks in fulfilment of the Manufacturing Unit Business Improvement (BI) plan
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic CI Professional looking for a new challenge or looking to get into your first role within the Food/FMCG Industry? Are you keen to implement processes and drive change through the Food Industry?
Reporting to the Business Improvement Manager, you will be apart of the operational excellence team and play a key part in business improvement through lean manufacturing
- Experience within an FMCG environment preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable ability to manage and engage people with change
- Strong problem solving ability
- Sound analytical mind-set with the ability to interpret and shape data
- Should be comfortable with being hands-on in a working factory environment
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company