The Technologist role will support the Technical Manager in the completion and maintenance of full finished product specifications and the completion and maintenance of internal QA packing specifications Client Details
FMCG Manufacturing Description
- Completion and maintenance of full Finished Product Specifications. These may be web based depending on the customer or in the customers own format.
- Completion and maintenance of internal QA packing specifications.
- Manage customer product approval process on internal NAV system, reviewing customer and supplier specifications to ensure they are aligned.
- Maintain internal label database program ensuring all information is correct and aligned with current packing programs.
- Manage internal NPD process in terms of specification review of supplier and customer specifications, internal QA spec sheets, label, BOM's and NAV approvals.
- Completion of customer SAQ's.
- Completion of customer requests for specification queries, site certification related queries from customers and within the Technical Department.
- Final label sign-offs for new products
- Participate in Technical Meetings/Reviews
- Amend and update Finished Product Specification if required in accordance with the specification review policies of the customer.
- Trending of Technical KPI's - Micro, Customer Complaints, GMP, Technical Spend etc.
- Admin for Technical Purchases, courier arrangements.
A god communicator, self-motivated and well organised with meticulous attention to detail Job Offer
Up to £25K