A Scottish Food manufacturer are looking to add a Technical Manager to their team. The role will be highly autonomous, as well as managing a Technical Assistant and a Quality person.
The role will focus on leading audits and ensuring the full product range manufactured on site is to the agreed customer standards and specifications.
The business works with Major Retailers, Foodservice and internationally. They focus on chilled products and also have an exciting new vegan range!
- Managing the Technical and Quality Standards – maintaining product quality, legality, authenticity and safety
- Managing the sites pre-requisite programmes
- Team Management
- Minimum of five years experience, working within similar roles in the food industry
- Experience of managing a team and influencing managers and colleagues
- The experience of working with the major retailers
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060