7 days left
- Contract Type
I am recruiting on behalf of an exciting food company based in Essex.
They are looking for a Technical Manager to join as soon as possible, could this be the role for you?
- As Technical Manager, you will deliver the food safety to comply with all relevant legislation and the requirements of all customers.
- Lead site audits
- Lead the HACCP teams, ensuring regular reviews, maintenance of systems and implementations
- Ensuring compliance with technical, hygiene and process standards
- Contributing to strategic improvements and development across factory operations.
- Management of finished product specifications, including retailer specification systems and artwork sign off.
- Regular liaison with customer technical contacts.
- Management of ingredient, packaging & equipment suppliers including supplier approval & specifications.
- Lead contact for BRC, IFS, customer, 3rd party & any other technical audits on site.
- Work closely with the Quality Team to ensure that all internal auditing is carried out according to schedule.
- Work with the Production & Quality Teams to ensure that agreed standards are met & effectively communicated.
- Management experience within the food manufacturing sector.
- HACCP certified.
- Food Hygiene qualification.
- Qualified to degree level, ideally in a relevant subject.
- Minimum of three years food manufacturing experience, ideally in a Technical Manager / Quality Manager role
- Food safety auditing and product specification writing experience.
- People management experience.
What’s on Offer?
- A salary of around £40,000-£45,000 per annum
- Monday-Friday; 9:00-5:00
- 28 days holidays (inc. bank holidays)
If this is of interest, please apply now or if you would like some more information, then please get in touch with Sully (Sulaimaan Akhtar) on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly