Job Reference: HB4335
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Location: Central London
Our client is a leading player in the Food and FMCG industry and due to continued growth within their business they are now looking to recruit for a Brand Ambassador.
The role would ideally suit someone with previous experience however would consider a graduate looking to develop a successful and challenging career in sales, and who is able to work on their own initiative.
The main role will be to support the Sales team in driving the growth of their sales and identifying new opportunities.
- Manage stockists for the company and product.
- Support sales and marketing team
- Working as a team and communicating across departments so that all parts of the business know what expectations need to be met.
- Understanding the products and seeing the gaps in the market that you can fulfil.
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Commercial awareness
- Willingness to learn and to pick up a range of tasks.
- Product portfolio
- Decision making skills
- Excel and word processing proficient
- Communication and time management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Justine Withers on 01733 235 111 or email email@example.com
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.