Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful food manufacturer is seeking an Engineering Manager to lead all engineering operations within a busy FMCG manufacturing site.
- Management of multi skilled engineering team
- Coordinate and Manage all project work, ensuring they are delivered on time
- Full Budgetary control and accountability
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Continue to develop and implement robust PPM systems
- Improve standards and efficiencies within the department
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders
What You Will Need To Succeed
- You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills.
- As a people person you will manage, develop and lead your team.
- You will be KPI focused overseeing all site maintenance processes, PPM, CI, facilities maintenance, to optimise production levels.
- This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement within an impressive manufacturing facility.
- Experience in an Engineering Management role, within a food manufacturing/ production environment
- Educated to degree level (preferably Masters) in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent NVQ Level qualification.
- Experience of operating and influencing at a strategic level
- Proven leadership skills
Your Benefits Package
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
Monday - Friday with flexibility as required
Mach are acting as an agent for his vacancy
Apply for Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly