Multi Skilled Engineer
4 days left
- Contract Type
Are you looking for a new position within a fast-paced manufacturing company?
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a large, multi-site food manufacturing business. They are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their team.
As Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be supporting the production team. Maintain, repair and improvement equipment through planned and non-planned maintenance. Working Panama shift pattern (2 days on / 3 days off then reverse) mixture of days and nights paying circa £40,0000
- Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment.
- To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests.
- To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required.
- To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, to provide the most effective maintenance service possible thus maximising production output.
- Good team player but can work on own when required.
- Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with normal hours, if required
- Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
- Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
- Time Served / Apprentice trained Engineer.
- Ideally, 3 years’ + experience working within the FMCG sector, ideally food or drink manufacturing
- 16th /17th edition electrical regulations
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Full, clean driving license
- Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Uses Microsoft Office tools, PC literate
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or Call Clarke Smith
Apply for Multi Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly