Are you looking for a new position within a fast-paced manufacturing company?
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a large, multi-site food manufacturing business. They are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their team.
As Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be supporting the production team. Maintain, repair and improvement equipment through planned and non-planned maintenance. Working Panama shift pattern (2 days on / 3 days off then reverse) mixture of days and nights paying circa £40,0000
- Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment.
- To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests.
- To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required.
- To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, to provide the most effective maintenance service possible thus maximising production output.
- Good team player but can work on own when required.
- Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with normal hours, if required
- Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
- Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
- Time Served / Apprentice trained Engineer.
- Ideally, 3 years’ + experience working within the FMCG sector, ideally food or drink manufacturing
- 16th /17th edition electrical regulations
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Full, clean driving license
- Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Uses Microsoft Office tools, PC literate
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or Call Clarke Smith