Are you currently working as a QA or senior QA and are looking for a new position? My client is currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Controller to help assist them with BRC and other audits.
As the Senior Quality Controller you will:
* Be the main point of contact for specified clients, assisting with their technical visits to site and regularly writing, reviewing and updating the clients' technical/manufacturing standards, guidelines and codes of practice to ensure they are implemented by the business.
* Perform daily process checks throughout the production, packaging, sanitation and warehousing functions of the site, including pre-operational checks, sanitation verification and label checks.
* Maintain product quality through adherence to Goof Manufacturing Practises (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) guidelines, product specifications and quality procedures by monitoring and documenting compliance to company standards complaints or deviations from standards or processes.
* Develop strong working relationships with supply chain and production, offering technical and training support, demonstrating an ongoing focus for continuous improvement for site processes and undertaking projects where required.
The successful candidate will need:
* Hold a food, quality or science related degree
* BRC issue 7 auditing experience with internal auditor certification
* HACCP certification
* A willingness to show initiative and solve problems
* An analytical and methodical approach to work
* Good team player and able to communicate at all levels
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
To apply for the role please click apply!
Or alternatively contact Chelsea Laws on 0117 3252 999.
Zest are specialist recruiters within the food and drinks manufacturing industry and Chelsea Laws looks after roles such as a Quality Controller, Quality Auditor, Senior Quality Controller, Quality Manager, Senior Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Systems Manager and Quality Director.