£22k to £30k
To undertake and develop contract, research and training activities relating to food packaging in Food Manufacturing.
- Working to identify new project opportunities
- Responding to technical enquiries
- Planning and execution of scientific and technical work
- Preparing client reports to agreed standards and level of detail
- Provide training on internal and external training course
- Event management
- Assist with hygiene and good housekeeping activities
Skills and Experience
- A graduate in a packaging related discipline or equivalent qualification.
- Time management and financial awareness to facilitate effective self and project management
- A broad understanding of materials and their use within the food packaging environment. Experience and knowledge of specific materials will be considered an advantage.
- Technical knowledge of relevant food industry sectors
- 3-5 years industrial experience in an appropriate environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage projects and their resources
- Full UK/EU driving licence and be eligible to work and travel freely within the EU.
Please contact Lesa at CPA Recruitment on 0208 203 1000 for more information or please email a current CV to email@example.com