Time and Attendance Solution Specialist
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Visit all Greencore sites to assess their current Time and Attendance systems and to align work schedules to current shift patterns
- Work with the HR teams to amend work schedules and shift patterns in the Time & Attendance system so that we can reduce the amount of individual schedules and streamline where possible
- Ensure the output from the Time & Attendance system is correct and can be imported in to the Payroll system for our weekly paid colleagues
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We have a challenging role for a Time & Attendance Solutions Specialist to join our central HR team. The successful candidate will be based in the Yorkshire region with travel to other sites in the UK.
- Knowledge of T&A Systems and if this is the Kronos System, that's even better
- Time & Attendance Systems implementation experience would also be an advantage
- Good project management skills
- You'll need influencing skills and you'll probably put them in to practice whilst working closely with HRBPs, Ops Managers and Site GMs
- Knowledge of HR practices in relation to shift patterns and absence would be advantageous, as you'll be working to reduce the number of individual schedules,
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days Holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.