Continuous Improvement Lead - Food Manufacturing
6 days left
- Contract Type
Due to continued growth and investment my client a busy food manufacture is seeking a Trainee Continuous Improvement Manager to support the Operations Management team, in championing the CI improvements required within the business by working with all departments.
- Working with Production and Line Managers to identify areas in which can be improved, increase efficiencies
- Drive the existing CI programme, the CI process is already established as part of your role you will implement the ideas and processes in place
- As more experience is gained, you will be able to create your own initiatives
- Build trust and engagement with production teams
- Update and report on progress and current status monthly
The client will be keen to further develop your skills with Lean and 6 Sigma training.
- Degree or higher-level qualification
- Business or Engineering background / understanding is highly advantageous
- Interest in Manufacturing Processes
- Strong IT and Excel skills, understand and interpret IT and business systems
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present facts to key stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Educate and influence
Hours of work:
8.30am – 5pm, Mon- Fri
On offer are career development opportunities
Mach are acting as an agent for this vacancy.
Apply for Continuous Improvement Lead - Food Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly