Alexander Steele Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a large food manufacturing company based in Middlesbrough. We are currently assisting them with the recruitment of Maintenance Engineer that is Electrical Biased to join their business.
The shift pattern for the role covers both days and backshift, so you will need to be flexible. The salary on offer for the opportunity is circa £33,300 per annum + overtime and good company benefits.
- Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment.
- To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests.
- To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required.
- To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, to provide the most effective maintenance service possible thus maximising production output.
- Good team player but can work on own when required.
- Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with normal hours, if required
- Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
- Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
- Relevant Electrical Qualifications
- Ideally experience working within the FMCG sector, ideally food or drink manufacturing
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Full, clean driving license
- Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance.
- Ideally worked with Siemens S5 and S7 and Mitsubishi systems.
- Able to read electrical drawings
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly