Multi Skilled Engineer Days
Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful food manufacturer based in Leicester is seeking a Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) to join their busy engineering team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for responding to breakdowns/ reactive, and ongoing preventative maintenance of all machinery on site.
In addition, you will be involved continuous improvement projects.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Installation of machinery and project work
- Fault find electrical equipment and machinery
- Reactive Maintenance
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Adhere to health and safety and food safety procedures
- Maintain documentation, log all breakdowns and servicing work carried out
- Support all production, work as a team, liaise with departments
Skills and Experience
- Formal engineering qualification (min NVQ Level 3)
- Understanding and working knowledge of pneumatic/ hydraulic systems
- Electrical engineering bias
- On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
- 17th edition
- Must have experience working within Food manufacturing environments
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits package.
Training and Progression
6.00 am - 2.00 pm/2.00 pm - 10.00 pm
Mach Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Apply for Multi Skilled Engineer Days
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly