· Working with new and existing clients to increase market penetration in the UK.
· Play a full and active part in defining commercial proposals for customers.
· Effectively manage a portfolio of key accounts ensuring revenue targets are reached and customers relationships are built.
· Maintain regular positive contact with all customers.
· Prepare forecasts and budgets for ongoing and new business customers.
· Attend appropriate Trade Fairs as required to generate leads and build relationships.
· Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channels.
· Write business plans for all current and potential business.
Skills, Know How and experience
· A track record of experience in sales within a Food or nutrition Ingredients sector, preferably in the sports nutrition area.
· Target focused with a track record of achieving and exceeding targets set.
· An entrepreneurial spirit with a strength in spotting opportunities within the market.
· Strong relationship building skills, with a track record of building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
· Professional communication skills with the ability to connect with the customer in the most appropriate way.
· Excellent presentation skills with a confidence of presenting to audiences at all levels.
· The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
· Self starter with the capability of working alone.
· Good IT literacy with knowledge of MS office.
· Strong work ethic – with a focus on delivering outstanding results.
· The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
Welcome to join the new team and make most of your career.