- Responsible for continuously working with all departments towards improving quality and food safety standards in order to increase the quality of service and reduce complaints and incidents.
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring factory standards are adherent to all customer Cop’s and related industry standards from product handover from NPD onwards, and a continuous improvement process is applied. Support of the site based process team with governance of the handover to handover process to ensure right first time NPD/EPD with consideration to retailer COP’s.
- Responsible for effectively managing the QA and Process team
- Responsibility for ensuring key technical KPI’s are driven in the factories.
- Ensuring internal and external customer requirements are achieved and continually improved with regard to products post launch and issues arising from visits and audits.
- Ensuring that all retailers COP’s and legal requirements are adhered to and any changes are communicated to the wider business, working in conjunction with Technical Account team
- Monitoring the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality, through thorough audits.
- Carrying out investigations of process/quality failures and customer complaints to identify timely and effective corrective/preventative action to root cause. Thorough trending and pro-active approach required in order to deliver the best results. Use waste as a measure of control and ensure this is reduced through root cause non-repeat of issues.
- Lead the HACCP teams, driving the process through the business and ensuring fully up to date at all times. Actively participating in all technical meetings.
- Lead internal TACCP / VACCP system ensuring risks are identified & mitigated with all relevant stake holders
- Leading customer and third party audits as required, ensuring top grades are achieved - good knowledge of BRC and customer codes of practice is essential.
- 1 x Senior QA Technologist, 1 x Senior Process Technologist, 1 assistant process technologist and 2 x Technicians
- A Strong Food Safety and Quality background.
- Relevant QA and systems experience in a food manufacturing background.
- Able to demonstrate Quality Management experience.
- A good understanding of HACCP (level 3 or above qualification), BRC, hygiene and internal auditing is essential.
- Internal Auditor qualification.
- Educated to a degree level in a food related discipline.
- Experience working with the main retailers
- Level 4 Food Safety Certificate
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the position of Process Manager send your CV to email@example.com
On applying for this job, you consent to Recruitment Wolf Limited holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search.
We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.