Technical / R&D Project Manager
Challenger FMCG brand with a huge growth history and fierce NPD and Innovation agenda are recruiting for a Technical Project Manager to join their growing team.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager (R&D)
Location: Central London – will include travel
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
My client - a crusading, world renowned brand are expanding their team. Due to their phenomenal growth they have a need for a passionate and driven Project Manager to oversee their increasing portfolio of highly innovative products.
Is this you?
Based at their iconic Head Office in London you will be responsible for ensuring products are launched on time to exceptional standards.
- Oversee and manage new projects from market to launch working with co-packers and suppliers
- Work with NPD and supply chain to manage budgets and schedules according to brief
- Attend factory trials and first factory launch of new products
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing and new third-party suppliers
- Degree educated with a strong science background
- Proven experience of managing multiple protects from concept to commercialisation as a Technical lead
- 5+ year experience in FMCG or food/drink manufacturing. Co-manufacturing experience would be a strong advantage
- Good stakeholder management skills – able to influence on all levels
- Natural leader with a pro-active, can-do attitude
My client is a well-known brand, with great success stories within the organisation. They look to reward their staff and provide opportunities to develop/progress their careers as the company continues to provide excellent products/services to their customers!
What to do next:
If you think this role is for you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with KG/7769 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Due to high volume of applicants we are not able to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful.