Paul Nyman Consultancy are working exclusiveley with a fast-moving business to appoint a Technical Manager.
Reporting to the Site Director, as Technical Manager you will be joining a dynamic and innovative Chilled Food business with ambitious growth plans.
The business is part of a larger food group specialising in Chilled FTG, pioneering new technologies and leading the industry in extended life Chilled.
- Develop Technical strategy and Technical/Quality team to best potential
- Liaise with Suppliers, Customers, and key stakeholders, developing strong Technical partnerships
- Ensure site BRC, HACCP & Legislation compliance
- Implement and manage QMS
- Manage a dynamic team consisting of a Quality Manager, 4 QAs, Technical Admin and Night Hygiene
- Minimum 5 years technical/quality experience in food manufacturing
- Solid BRC, HACCP, and Microbiology experience
- High-energy, driven, and able to influence across all functions
If your an experienced Technical Manager looking for your next step, we'd love to hear from you!
Initial interviews to be conducted through September 2020.