A leading food manufacturing business with a portfolio of successful indulgent food products is looking for a high calibre Shift Production Team Leader to join the team.
- To promote and support all Health and Safety initiatives, including accident report
- To manage and motivate the team in order to hit KPI’s
- To set, measure and develop KPI’s for your shift
- Manage all aspects of raw material usage and waste, actively looking to develop systems and processes which lead in reductions.
- Manage the selection and deployment of all permanent and temporary staff
- Maintain the safe and efficient operation of all machines and equipment and pro-actively report any issues to the engineering team.
- Manage, train, mentor, coach and if necessary discipline staff
- Level 3 Food Safety (desirable)
- Level 3 HACCP (desirable)
- Previous Line Management skills
- IT skills required – Excel & word
- Good Team Player
- Ability to prioritise tasks and self-initiative.
- Strong knowledge of food safety
- Knowledge and extensive practical application of legislation relating to food composition and labelling, ideally acquired across several product categories.
- Attention to detail with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using Excel as Internal Specifications are compiled using Excel.
- Need to be Flexible.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 14852/8fmj
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.