Are you currently working in the food industry as a Technical Manager or in a similar role and you are looking to work for one of the best food companies in the Somerset area? My client is currently recruiting for a Technical Manager to join their team where you will have a small team reporting into you.
This is an opportunity to work for a company who have had no troubles over the past few months and have continued to see their sales come in week in week out which is great to see as job security is at the top of most people's wish list at the moment. Whether you have found yourself out of work or are looking for a change this opportunity to be this site's Technical Manager really is a great one.
- You will be managing both the technical and lab team so experience in both of these areas would be ideal
- You will be in charge of BRC audits, customer audits and any other audit on site so knowledge of BRC and HACCP is crucial to be able to be successful
- Food safety is a must for this site as you will be in charge of making decisions when it comes to product safety, product quality and also product legality
- Previous management experience is a real must for this role as you will be in charge of your teams training and development
The ideal candidate for this job will:
- Have a HACCP qualification and or food related degree
- Have previous experience of working as a Technical Manager for a food manufacturer
- Have a good understanding of BRC and previously led BRC audits
- Have experience of working in both a food factory and also food lab
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com