Hellaby (Home of KP Nuts)
As our Hygiene Manager, you will lead the site hygiene team to achieve a high standard of hygiene within all areas of the Factory including facilities, manufacturing areas and perimeter.
You'll have responsibility for ensuring that all plant, machinery and equipment within the Hellaby manufacturing site is In-depth cleaned at an agreed frequency to the required standard, ensuring that all records of the cleaning carried out are completed correctly and are up to date. Responsible for ensuring that cleaning equipment and consumables are available throughout the factory and that ancillary areas including staff facilities are kept hygienically clean. Responsible for developing the site hygiene strategy.
Some of your additional responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all site hygiene which includes pest control and microbiological screening of water and swab samples.
- Responsible for the hygiene and deep cleaning budget ensuring that the cost centre is controlled effectively.
- Management of waste contractors, including large scale waste removal and recyclable materials
- The role is sitewide and includes responsibility for the in-depth cleaning of all food production machinery, all none food production equipment, storage equipment Inc. Bulk silos (confined space entry), structural surfaces including high-level overheads, pipes, lights & extraction systems
- Management of a hygiene team through contract cleaners performing daily hygiene tasks
- Responsible for the site pest control contract
- The role also includes participation in site external audits and carrying out a number of site internal audits according to the technical schedule
- Involvement in the implementation of KP & Retailer COP’s and compliance to BRC and AIB standards
The culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together in order to achieve great results.
Essential knowledge, skills & experience:
- Previous cleaning and technical knowledge
- Working at heights experience
- Pest control experience
- Leading teams (management and coaching)
- Hygiene management background
- Waste management experience
- Pest control qualification
- L4 Food Hygiene
- COSHH Training
- L3 HACCP