Night Shift Engineer
Job ref: 62666 | Highly competitive salary | Cambridgeshire
You will be working for a manufacturer of premium quality products supplied throughout the UK as well as overseas.
The company are undergoing steady expansion which is set to increase over the next few years – therefore, this is an excellent time to join this innovative business which offers a supportive, friendly, and rewarding work environment.
As Night Shift Engineer, you will drive engineering and maintenance services to ensure operational reliability and deliver preventative maintenance compliance.
You will be part of a friendly and close-knit team aiming to provide world-class lean manufacturing standards.
- Actively contribute to the culture of continuous improvement
- Maintain accurate and timely records of all work carried out
- Ensure that GMP standards are established, maintained and developed ensuring food safety is priority
- Address any potential food safety issues immediately
- Champion a safe working culture and ensure compliance with all health & safety policies
- Be very much a pro-active part of the organisation, its beliefs, and goals
To be considered for the Night Shift Engineer job, you will possess excellent experience within a similar role that covers both electrical and mechanical responsibilities, ideally having previously worked on a preventative maintenance engineering basis.
- Worked within food manufacturing, although other industries such as FMCG or pharmaceutical will certainly be considered
- Ideally hold relevant engineering qualifications such as 18th Edition
- Health & Safety and/or Food Safety qualifications advantageous
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to be concise and effective in terms of your communications skills
The Night Shift Engineer job is based in the Cambridgeshire region and is paying a highly competitive salary according to individual skills and previous experience.
The company very much values their employees and provide a variety of attractive and unique benefits such as product discounts, seasonal gift cards, company share purchase/saving scheme, life assurance private health care and cycle to work scheme.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, from 10.00 pm to 6.00 am. However, some flexibility may be required.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Night Shift Engineer job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Manufacturing Engineer | Production Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Maintenance Engineer | Mechanical Engineer | FMCG Engineering Jobs | Food Production Engineering Jobs | Multi-skilled Engineer | Cambridgeshire | Night Shift Engineer