Job ref: 62670 | c. £25,000 | East Riding of Yorkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading, well-known food manufacturer which is part of a large national group. Products are manufactured to the highest quality and are supplied into all the major UK retailers under both own brand and private label.
Reporting to the Hygiene Manager, your job will be to supervise, monitor and review the Hygiene Team’s performance to safely deliver hygiene procedures which ensure the manufacturing facilities meet compliance, company standards and customer expectations for hygiene management, GMP and micro-control.
- Identify hygiene requirements by monitoring changes in the production environment,
- Develop and refine SOP`s and cleaning schedules
- Ensure all hygiene members have the necessary skills and resources to complete their role
- Identify and delivery and require training to the Hygiene Operatives
- Conduct hygiene audits, completing in-depth micro trend investigation
- Complete risk assessments against hygiene standards and requirements
- Implement a succession plan to identify talent within the hygiene team and establish individual development plans
The Hygiene Coordinator job would suit a motivated and organised individual who thrives in a fast-moving, changing environment.
- Experience in a hygiene role within food or beverage manufacturing
- Background of effectively supervising and leading a team with good delegation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of chemical handling (COSHH)
- Qualifications including Food Hygiene, HACCP, Health & Safety and IOSH training beneficial
The Hygiene Coordinator job is based in the East Yorkshire region and is paying c. £25,000 dependant on your skills and experience.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Hygiene Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Food Hygiene Jobs | Hygiene Supervisor | Hygiene Manager | Hygiene Team Leader | Food Manufacturing Jobs | East Yorkshire