Senior Trader / Salesperson
Job ref: 62682 | up to £65,000 + bonus & company car | Home Counties / East Anglia
A position has arisen for a Senior Trader / Salesperson working for a highly successful, independent business which supplies their comprehensive range of high-quality products into further food and beverage manufacturing.
The Senior Trader / Salesperson job is a highly varied and fast-paced role where you will carefully manage each step of the sales process including product sourcing and purchasing through to customer delivery.
- Manage the import and export of products including customs requirements and all required documentation
- Oversee and monitor all movement of products from supplier, to warehouse and through to customer delivery, resolving any issues and communicating delays
- Ensuring effective communication and negotiation with customers and delivering product solutions to meet their needs in order to forge strong business relationships to drive sales, profitability and company growth
- Manage and deliver all required financials including product costing, margins, sales and purchase ledger fundamentals
- Ensure product meets required legislative and quality standards for each stage in the supply chain
- Effectively manage and communicate with suppliers
This role will require you to travel to meet face-to-face with your customers, which will be both national and overseas.
You will possess a strong sales or commercial background within the food & beverage manufacturing industry together with excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills.
You will have a strong business and commercial acumen with well-rounded knowledge of various business functions including logistics, production, warehousing, accounts and quality assurance.
Ideally, you will be degree educated within a business or food manufacturing discipline and additional languages would be highly beneficial (German or Spanish). Other languages would also be an advantage including as Japanese or Chinese.
A UK valid driving licence and the flexibility to travel is also essential, both in the UK and internationally – this will also include some weekends according to business needs.
The Senior Trader / Salesperson job is based in the Home Counties / East Anglia region and is paying up to £65,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
The company will also provide you with excellent benefits including annual bonus, company car, company mobile, laptop and private healthcare after 3 months.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Senior Trader / Salesperson job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
International Sales Manager | Head of Sales | Commercial Manager | Business Development Manager | Food Industry Senior Sales Jobs | Food Manufacturing Commercial Jobs | Essex