Job ref: 62683 | £25,000 - £35,000 + bonus & company car | Home Counties / East Anglia
Situated within a purpose-built facility, a position has arisen for a talented Sales Executive working for a successful and growing business which is the largest independent supplier within their product sector.
Their mission is to source the finest quality ingredients to expertly create market leading products to customer specification.
As Sales Executive, you will effectively maintain strong working relationships with your clients by providing a high level of support, information, and guidance.
The Sales Executive job is a highly varied role where you will oversee the sales process from the initial product sourcing through to final delivery to the customer.
- Identify and deliver product solutions for your customer and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by ensuring products sold meet their exact requirements
- Complete all required import and export documentation,
- Create financial reports on sales, purchasing and costings information
- Remain up to date on food industry trends, market activities, and competitors
This role will require you to travel to meet face-to-face with your customers, which will be both national and overseas.
You will be a positive, confident, and organised individual who is looking for a role where you can grow and progress.
- Previous sales account handling experience within the B2B food and beverage market
- Have a good understanding of the sales process from sourcing to final customer receipt
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a business or food science discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- It literate including MS Office
- UK valid driving licence together with the ability to travel in the UK and overseas
- Additional languages are a benefit including Spanish, German, Japanese or Chinese.
The Sales Executive job is based in the Home Counties / East Anglia region and is paying £25,000 - £35,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
The company will also provide you with excellent benefits including annual bonus, company car, company mobile, laptop and private healthcare after 3 months.
The core working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Some flexibility will be required when travelling including weekends.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Sales Executive job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Account Executive | Commercial Jobs | Foodservice Sales | Key Account Manager | National Account Manager | Business Development Executive | Sales Account Manager | Food Manufacturing Sales Jobs | Essex