If you are an experienced Interim Management Accountant looking for your next contract please get in touch, this is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial growing food manufacturing company on a 3-6-month contract
My client is in urgent need of an experienced Interim Management Accountant to support the Finance Director of a rapidly growing food manufacturing business.
They expect the contract to last between 3-6 months.
You will work with a business that is currently undergoing a period of rapid growth. So, if you enjoy a fast-paced environment and enjoy working in an Entrepreneurial environment, this is the perfect contract for you.
Reporting into the Finance Director you will be accountable for;
- Performance Reporting
- Rolling Forecast
- Review and develop the commercial and operational control systems
- Month End
- Co-ordinate with external parties as required.
- Review the management accounting systems to ensure they are operating and are being used efficiently and effectively
To apply you must have FMCG / food manufacturing experience
- Proven management accountant
- Be available to start immediately
- CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Knowledge of IT, Excel and ERP systems
Apply to this role today.
Tel: +44 (0)1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin