Are you an experienced Master Blender within the Whisky / premium Spirit sector?
Do you have a passion to work with both established and up and coming brands?
MacGregor Black are partnering with a Leading, Premium Drinks Manufacturer on the search for a Master Blender. This is a permanent role with a flexible location, travelling to a variety of sites across the UK.
As the Master Blender you will report into the Managing Director and oversee the blending of a vast portfolio of spirits across a diverse footprint of manufacturing sites.
- Be the face of the distillery, welcoming customers during product launches, tastings, trade shows and other events
- Manage the spirits creation and making
- Manage the day to day operation of distilling at the distillery
- Develop new products
- Design a comprehensive sampling recording programmer
- Longer term liquid planning
- Work with the wider team to define and agree with the specifications and processes
- Maintain process log
- Develop the stock management log
- Work with the NPD team to refine existing products and develop new concepts
- Distillery and brand promotion across the trade and consumer press
- Plan development and training
- Maintain distillery accreditations and hygiene and food safety standards
- Work with HMRC to ensure clear reporting
What we are looking for:
- Proven management experience
- Highly numerate and articulate
- Desire to learn and grow with the business
- Proven experience with Whisky / premium Spirits manufacturing
Salary on offer is up to £90k + benefits
Please contact Anette Fink today for further information